Friday, March 6, 2009

Jackets and shoes

Recent cold weather, for a number of chores, from time to time the car would also like to ride big break pedal out some cool, chill the body. Passing colleagues Men's Spyder Jackets boutiques, go see if there is no warm clothing. Man looking at fashion stores, I have not able to watch my clothes. This is not about me wearing, but there is no true of my mind. Have a good home to send several sets of brothers, and not good suit is not too good. Also still wear out, can ride this season has been thin on the marked. Lover of my colleagues, the one another, let me try, though my people are not fat, can not a small skeleton, wearing several pieces are thin. Finally she took out a leather jacket to increase, let me try, you still can. Could no longer be picked, and I was not very sensitive to price, but also add an acquaintance's sake, to close the 300 yuan. To put players wear seat under fling, let alone actually separated from the cold wind.

Way back, brings me back to a past of thirty years ago. For out of rural life, of my middle school graduation, high school gave up on the opportunity to go my second hometown in Henan Shangqiu then his father's classes, put on a teenager on his father not quite fit in denim overalls. However, because of policy changes, work clothes did not wear long, brother also return back to town, to take over the opportunity to give a brother. (At "my childhood" and have accountability) go brother shortly after the national treasury in order to be able to find food to eat the object of brother's girlfriend also catch up with the Henan. A Sunday, parents go the proposal according to a photo studio, physical changes in me very quickly, how can not find a syncytial clothes. Suddenly I think of, partnership Swallow's brother, from Shanghai to buy something I have not seen the clothes, large lapel, with zipper, chest has three bars, beautiful. (We later learned that the folder name to overcome) Swallow my pestering finally had to borrow that pleased. In this way, a 5, to the city, according to a family.

Subsequently, temporary workers have to do my income, my father bought me a pair of shoes, pleased that I want to offal. But not a few days found that only one hair is not a hair. Have not found the beginning, and later made him look bad, there is no way but to use black shoe polish. But still a bright, one does not shine. Now think are funny together, and this is my first pair of shoes.

To return to his hometown in Shandong, and my parents and the Shangqiu City, approximately seven or eight dollars to spend, buy something without lining the "folder cark" (used to make reference pocket leatherette, made clothing) put on shiny black , that is, the sun drying one's clothes as there was rain and the like. Ha, ha, ha, and later sent to work in the coal mine's brother, to go down when a raincoat and overalls, and this is my first high-end fashion.